Brian Staffa is a practiced cannabis industry executive operator, devoted to lean efficiency in scaled, controlled environments. His unique footprint can be seen & felt inside dozens of operations, including many of North America’s largest and most competitive commercial ops to date. Brian maintains a successful track record of strategically positioning lean companies and optimizing operations for long-term profitability, and his results show it:
- Turned a $400,000/month operational loss into a
$200,000/month operational profit in 8 months without adding capital expenditures.
- Increased revenue by 35% in 1 year at a publicly traded MSO
- Reduced cultivation production costs 70%; from $1,100/lb to $327/lb
- Increased cultivation yield 67%; from 44 grams/SF to 77 grams/SF consistently with no capital expenditures.
- Increased extraction output by 600%; from 2 liters of distillate/month to 12 liters/month.
- Increased vape output by 775%; from 8,000 cartridges/month to 70,000 cartridges/month.
- Improved cultivation testing pass rates 200%; from 31% pass rate to 91% pass rate.
- Pre-sold 50% of all flower grown in a 40,000 SF facility by securing supply agreements.
- Reduced a construction budget for a climate-controlled greenhouse by 5.8MM or 29% by reducing complexity and simplifying designs.
- Designed & built 177,000 SF cultivation & manufacturing facility from concept to harvest in 13 months at a cost of $170/SF.
Review all of Brian’s options for engagement
.04 Latest Resources
If not, you won’t find it here
Reach out about projects, opportunities, and partnerships
Operators hate wasted time.
So we’d never waste yours. Subscribe to receive a concise alert only when new value gets created.